Here you’ll find some translation samples from my tests playing with the ostext translation API and the OsText web interface.
- All available translations for ‘show details’
- All available translations for ‘safe file as’
- All available translations for ‘well done’
- German translations for the project kde-menu
- German translations for the project kalarm
- All avaliable translations to the package dasher
Some things you should know about the OsText web interface
- The Web interface uses the OsText API
- The Web Interface does not use any cache. All data is sampled from the JSON results
- I use techniques that enhances the ostext performance, so all requests will be as fast as possible.
- Some of these examples are not 100% perfect. This is a problem with some charsets, i did not solve until now.
- I welcome help in improving the structure and performance of the ostext project translation database. Please E-mail me if you like to help me with ostext.
- All usage of the ostext API and the ostext web interface is free and will be free in the future.